Alien’s favorite class is science! He love’s learning about all the different earthly elements and how they may be useful on his home plant. He also enjoys befriending all the frogs meant for dissection, and secretly freeing them. We’re not sure how he managed to get Azidoazide Azide, the most explosive chemical in the world, because the students were just supposed to be making baking soda volcanos. Please be careful Alien!
👽 Includes one (1) vinyl sticker
👽 Sticker is roughly 3" x 3"
👽 Scratch resistant, weatherproof, and waterproof
Our vinyl stickers are printed on Turtley Awesome premium vinyl with a permanent adhesive. Each one is coated with a protective laminate that makes them super durable & resistant to fading, scratching, tearing, and water. They can even be safely run through a dishwasher!💦
- Image colors may vary from monitor to monitor. We do our best to photograph our products as true to the physical item as possible.
- Any accessories or props shown in photos are not included.
- All of our designs feature original artwork created by Turtle's Soup LLC. Our items and designs are for personal use only and are not to be copied, imitated, resold, or redistributed without our written consent.
- Buyer is responsible for reading our shop policies and FAQs prior to purchasing.
- Please review our processing times, shipping methods and other store policies in our FAQs section.
We 💚 seeing our products in the wild! Snap a pic and be sure to tag us for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page! 📸 If you get featured, you'll get a free sticker on us!
Use the hashtag #TurtlesSoup and mention @TurtlesSoup on Instagram for a chance to win.